Thursday, March 17, 2005

To Begin

I've never really thought of myself as the kind of person to keep a blog. Dunno why really, it just didn't seem interesting. Then I read a friend's blog (Daxohol), and I admit, i got the bug. So, I will try it out, and see where things go.

Having no real experience as a blogger (I don't even know if we're actually called bloggers), I'm not sure exactly what to write. However, I will say this: I hate being sick. I've been sick for like 3 weeks, and it sucks. Of course, if I were a smarter man, I'd have gone to the doctor's after a few days, rather than waiting two weeks. I just like to wait until I know I'm really sick.

The worst part is the tiredness. I need time to sit back and relax, let my body work at healing itself. I know this. In theory. In reality, I get bored. My mind demands entertainment. I don't watch TV, and I get the vast majority of my entertainment out of my friends. They happen to be very entertaining, funny, witty, etc. So, rather than staying at home and convelescing, I go out and have fun, and end up staying up too late, getting too little sleep, and not getting any better.

Translation: I am an ass.

No comments: