Wednesday, November 27, 2013

20 Hours of Pandas - Day One

I heard somewhere that if you spend 20 hours doing something, say painting, or learning the guitar, etc. you will get good at that activity. I'm not a very good painter and decided to put this theory to the test. I wasn't sure what to paint, and definitely didn't want to tackle anything too ambitious, so I did an image search for a simple black and white drawing.

Eventually I stumbled across a simple panda painting which, at the time, I erroneously assumed was the logo of the World Wildlife Fund. It wasn't, actually, but I decided I liked it and would paint my own version. I wasn't expecting much, and I wasn't disappointed.

So here it is, without further ado, my very first attempt at painting a panda.

  • If you'd like to view the pic full sized click here.
  • If you're so inclined to do so, feel free to head on over to the WWF's donation page and make a donation.
  • If you'd like to help but are short on cash, you can Take Action here.

No comments: