Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I was "tagged" by a "meme". I don't know precisely what that means (nor am I motiviated enough to Google the phrase to find out), but I did understand the questions. So here they are, with my answers.

Seven things to do before I die
- Travel to England. See everything
- Finish my novel and screenplay, and write many , many more
- Find true love (possibly in England, just to kill 2 birds with 1 stone)
- Take a cruise
- Vacation somewhere hot
- Learn to ballroom dance
- Take acting classes

Seven movies I love
- The Princess Bride
- Lord of the Rings trilogy (ok, I know its 3 movies, fuck off)
- The Ring
- A Clockwork Orange (even though Kubrick cacked the ending)
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- American History X
- Vs. The Dead (just because I'm in it)

Seven books I love
- Piers Anthony, On a Pale Horse
- JRR Tolkien, The Lord of the Ring Trilogy (Counting Nazis: See the movies)
- Steven King, Bag of Bones
- Neil Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, Good Omens
- Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy (in 5 parts)
- Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange
- Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Seven things I say
- I rarely pay attention to the things I say

Seven things that attract me to people
- Intelligence
- Humour
- Honesty
- Similar interests
- The ability to ignore the desire to forward on Internet jokes and funny pictures
- Intelligence (it's important)
- Humour (ditto)

Seven things I can't do
- Write with my left hand
- Tightrope walk
- Speak another language
- Program in C++
- Annoy people by forwarding on Internet jokes and funny pictures
- Count to seven

Seven people to tag
- I do't like to tag people

2 comments:

Merovingian said...

Thank you so much for your comment.

I'm sorry you didn't like the Firefox plug, and to tell the truth, I had forgotten about it.

So few people view my site anyway and no one ever complained and I just forgot it was there. I had it on a few other sites but had taken it off after receiving complaints.

I wish that Firefox was more prevalent though, it is much better than IE. Also, I had used the script to keep out a group of people who had been following my writings online just to cause a ruckus. People from my home town would read my site and then tell my parents I was plotting my own suicide or that I was selling drugs online; proposterous, huh..and these people are high school teachers, bankers, deacons in the church; adults acting very childish.

But I seem to have been rid of them for a few months by now.

I'm going to remove the script from my site, thanks to you. If you hadn't commented then I wouldn't have remembered it was there.

Thank you, and do come back.

Kim Ayres said...

I enjoyed your lists Asher. It's always interesting when a blogger you read regularly reveals a bit more about themselves in this way.