Thursday, January 19, 2006

DIET: WEEK 14

STARTING WEIGHT: 281.6 pounds
THIS WEEKÂ’S CHANGE: - 1.5 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 31.6 pounds
CURRENT WEIGHT: 250.0 pounds

A pretty bad week for me, as I strayed frequently and spectacularly. Luckily, I still managed to shed a pound and a half, but I'll probably pay for my excesses next week. I decided to go out and have a full order ofMontana'ss ribs, with the apple-butter sauce, and they were spectacular. Gorgeous. Worth it.

Otherwise, pretty much the same old same old. I've gone out for a few breakfasts, but I count the points, sothat'ss ok. PadThaii remains a standby, and I actually had it twice last week, so I definitely got lucky.

I haven't been drinking as much water as I should, only managing about 2-3 glasses a day. I'm going to be working on increasing my water intake. Apparently WW allows any calorie-free beverage with no caffeine to count as a glass of water, but only up to a maximum of 3. I guess I'm going to have to start buying the caffeine free diet colas from now on (despite my love of caffeine).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, my friend. Oh and have I said "lookin good" lately? Then it's done now.

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks Bernie!

Kim Ayres said...

At this rate you're going to have to change your blog photo to a newer, thinner one!

Anonymous said...

Very glad that you're sticking with the diet. I wish you well on it.

Luckily for me, soda is not a problem. I do like root beer, though.

Looking forward to your future entries.

Sam