Hi. My name is Ash, and I'm a fun-slut. I first realized I was a fun-slut last night. You see, like other fun-sluts, I am incapable of putting a stop to fun. Sure, my common sense tells me that I have to get up early in the morning, but if I'm having a good time, I just can't stop.

Take Thursday night. I went out to see a movie (The Exorcism of Emily Rose, if you're curious) with some friends. The movie ended late, and I had to be up early the next morning to go to work. I should have gone straight home and gone to bed. But there was still fun going on, and *sob*, I couldn't stop myself. We went out for something to eat, drove around Burlington, and talked and laughed. We even spent time parking in a lot and just chatting. I got home at 3:30 am.

Friday night, you think I would have learned my lesson. But I didn't - my fun-slut instincts took over. We went out for karaoke, like we do most Fridays. This time was special, as it was my friend Bernie's birthday party (happy birthday Bernie!). We had a great time, we sang, we laughed, we told very bad jokes.

At the end of the night, I was a little drunk (fun-sluts like to get intoxicated), and didn't feel it was wise of me to drive. So I went over to Gary and Laura's house, as they live nearby. Now, its already 2:30 in the morning. We decided to sing songs together, and even recorded a few that sounded great. We're probably going to work on putting a combo together. (Guys, if you read this, as thrilled as I am to be working with both of you, we have to establish a "No Arguments" rule, mmmmkay?).

Laura finally got smart, and went to bed. I was still having fun ... and I stayed. I went to bed at 5:30 am. And woke up at 9:00 am. Very, very tired. Very, very cranky.

I am a fun-slut.