Now that I have a cute and cuddly kitten (who, at random times, seems to want to try and cause the living creatures around her as much physical pain as possible), life has become slightly different. Here are a few ways that my life has changed.
- At any given moment in my life, there is a 37% chance that I am being stalked.
- My dog now surprises me on occasion by yipping loudly and jumping into the air. This is invariably because my cat has just bitten her on the ass.
- Apparently, this kitten violates the laws of physics, because she shits out more than she eats.
- Last night, my kitten curled up with me in bed. She slept in the crook of my arm, snuggled up against my chest. For some reason, she decided to bite my arm. Hard. I thought to myself “Oh well, at least she didn’t bite my nipple”. Then she bit my nipple. The right one.
- I am woken up at least 3 times a night because my cat has just attacked my face.